While the experiment that these questions are a part of is no longer running, I thought I’d dish out the answers anyway because it’s kinda neat and I liked Winter’s answers. Nothing too existential, here; no worries.
1. How did you create the title for your blog?
Identity and I got into a fight; I’m still not sure who won, though.
2. What’s the one bit of blogging advice you would give to new bloggers?
Do it frequently. And try to use your tags properly. It’s the only way other bloggers are gonna find you when you first start out!
3. What is the strangest experience you’ve ever had?
It involved a sleepless night, Apples to Apples, some lab goggles, my eventual detainment and a supposed ban from WalMart nationwide. Try not to re-live it.
4. What is the best thing that anybody has ever said to you?
“I’m so proud of you.”
5. When presented with a time machine, which one place and time would you visit?
I wanna go to the future, like… 60 years into the future… I wanna know where technology and human understanding have gone in that time. 60 years ago, the issues we had then seem so senseless to us now. I wonder what issues we have now will seem senseless in 60 years. Y’know?
6. If you had to pick a new first name, what would you choose?
Hahah this is funny because I’m only recently comfortable with the name I’ve been given. In the past, without hesitation, I would’ve said Kristopher. Now? Maybe Raegan? I don’t contemplate it often.
7. If you were a B Movie, what would it be called?
I personally think everyone botherin’ to read this should answer the questions for themselves and see what answers sprout. :]